Medline Composite Top Overbed Table, Grey
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $749.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Medline Overbed Table with composite top is versatile and durable and comes with a chrome base and wheels. The wheels allow it to be moved easily from place to place, the table can hold up to 50 lbs. This overbed table's surface is easy to clean and will not crack or peel. Adjust it to your desired height for increased comfort and convenience. You can also place drinks in the cut-out cup holders.
- Tabletop is made of molded composite that won't crack or peel
- Easy to keep clean and impervious to moisture
- Top measures 28" L x 15" W
- Chrome-coat base is H-shaped
- Table has height adjustments from 30" to 47"
- Separate raise/lower handle allows for safe operation
- Equipped with 1.5" wheel casters
- Supports up to 50 lbs
|Primary Shelf ID:||623461|
|Assembled Product Weight:||23.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 30.00 x 21.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The underside is hollow I personally do not feel this table would support a clamped item.by VegasBabyCL8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a flat bottom and it wouldn't hold a regular sized monitor due to where the balance is.by jeschainks8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't work.by heartlight12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top is a solid piece. It doesn't fold down. You would have to remove the bolts that mount the top to the post and the bolts that mount the post to the wheel base to store it.by heartlight1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When assembled, it stands at about 28 inches tall (with the top coming to its lowest position). No folding or detaching of the base from the top.by BabaMary8/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This table is only available with the blue top.by Medline1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top has a chrome look to it.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?