Sanus VuePoint F215b Medium Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
About this item
About this item
Get a great view virtually no matter where you are sitting with this Medium Full-Motion TV Mount for 26" to 47" TVs, which can hold up to 60 lbs. Whether you are sitting in a corner or just want a better view, you can tilt, swivel, and pan this full-motion TV wall mount for the positioning you need. This tilt TV mount can be extended 12" out from the wall for versatility in mounting and placement.
Medium Full-Motion TV Mount for 26" - 47" TVs:
- For 26" - 47" TVs
- Supports up to 60 lbs
- Extends 12" from wall
- Tilts, swivels and pans
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.9297|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.91 x 3.0 x 16.93|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This unit is rated for a maximum of 60.pounds. The unit comes with lag bolts and inserts for mounting the bracket to the wall. With stone/rock/brick you will need to drill per the instructions the right sized diameter hole and depth of hole into the rock/brick, but that should not be too much of an issue if you have a drill and concrete bit. You'll need to be a bit handy, but the instructions are good enough you or with a little help can do the job. With heavier sets, it might be good to have a hand in placing the tv set onto the bracket for the final mounting of the set.by sprinda19/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sansus has instructions on how to mount into concrete or brick. I would assume rock would be in the same category as brick.by NettaR8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hanger is rated to support the set in any position you can swivel into. There are set screws that you can tighten to make sure you tv set stays put. Rated up to 60 pounds.by sprinda19/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to leave it tilted or swiveled. My has been tilted since I installed it because it is high on the wall.by NettaR8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. The size and weight of your set will fit the design of this wall hanger.by sprinda19/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fit my 32" Sony. If your TV has the VESA screw holes on the back (all newer flat screen TVs do), the frame has multiple screw hole configurations. The installation instructions are good; just pay attention to pics on diagram.by PinkCamel8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?