Mederma Skin Care For Scars Gel 1.76oz
Customers also considered
- $4.97 Was $5.99Save $1.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get rid of embarrassing scars on your skin with the Mederma Skin Care Gel Scar Treatment. This skin cream penetrates deep into the skin to help reduce the appearance of scars. The non-greasy formula works to effectively fade scars from surgery, injury, burns and accidents. Made with botanical extracts, this Mederma Skin Care Gel Scar Treatment can even fade away old acne scars. Normally, fade cream can contain lots of fillers and skin-irritating ingredients. Mederma Skin Care Gel blends Cepalin (onion extract), hyaluronic acid (hydrating agent), and Centella asiatica (leaf extract) for natural results.
Mederma Skin Care For Scars Gel 1.76 Oz:
Ingredients: Water (Purified), Peg-4, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 1.5 x 3.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by NomoreScars10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by BigQ7777/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the new one.by Kulagal7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I will answer this question by myself. I just purchased a tube of this 1.76 oz Mederma on Walmart.com. It turns out that this IS the new "Advanced" Mederma. That means you will save a lot by purchasing this from Walmart than any other places, and of course you will save from buying larger tube instead of the 0.70 oz small tube.by YeHimself10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T BELIEVE ANY LOTION CAN GET RID OF SCARS COMPLETELY. THEY USUALLY DIMINISH THE LOOK OF THE SCAR.by SAP613437/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would depend how deep the scar is on the skin--is it superficial or deep within the other layers of skin? Plus I think like any other product, it would vary by individualby anice9411/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I really don't remember because it has been at least five years sense I've used it, but I know it works.by ShanaK7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- They say it's the onion extract.by BigQ7776/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what is listed on the tube:Water, PEG-4, ALOE, BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CEPA(ONION) BULB EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, ALLANTON, METHYLPARABEN SORBIC ACID and FRAGRANCEby Melany7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Water (purified), PEG 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate and Fragrance.by Angeterra7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products