About this item
These Medela Pump and Save Breastmilk Bags save you time and offer you fast, easy breastmilk storage. The Breastmilk Storage Bags, in a 50ct pack, are compatible with all Medela breastpumps with the easy-connect adapter that connects directly to the breastshield. To preserve and protect the breastmilk nutrients, these Medela Breastmilk Bags are designed with a protective oxygen barrier. In addition, the Medela Pump and Save Breastmilk Bags have a convenient design that guarantees no spills and no leaks, and they also come with an easy-to-close zipper top to keep them tightly sealed. The Medela Pump and Save Breastmilk Bags are BPA free and available in 20ct and 50ct packages.
Medela - Pump and Save Breastmilk Bags, 50ct:
- Save time with fast, easy breastmilk storage
- Compatible with all Medela breastpumps with the easy-connect adapter that connects directly to breastshield
- Convenient design with no-spill, no-leak, easy-to-close zipper top
- Protective oxygen barrier
- BPA free
- Available in 20ct and 50ct
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.25 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can freeze milk in these bags. To thaw I put them in the fridge the night before so they can thaw and right before I need them I put them in a bowl of water to warm up.by Cjehs5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?