Medela Easy Expression Bustier (Choose Your Color and Size)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Medela's Easy Expression Bustier allows you to do other things while pumping. It's easy to wear and use, and it can be worn on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole. It's compatible with most Medela electric breast pumps to hold the breast shields securely in place while you pump. The comfortable cotton/spandex blend is machine washable, and it's available in black and white with sizes available to fit most moms.
Medela Easy Expression Bustier:
- Hands-free pumping gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping
- Compatible with most electric breast pumps, including Pump In Style, Freestyle, Symphony, Swing, and Lactina
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made with cotton/spandex blend that is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole
- Available in White and Black colors
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Primary Shelf ID:||164196|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 6.88 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this machine use diferent bottles that came with the machine. I used the medela and the avent machine and the second one is gentle with your body.by Vivi9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've found that any type of bottle pump nozzle can be used with this bra.by De4Walmart1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any bottle that fits your pump. This bustier simply holds the expression cups attached to the pump in place while leaving your hands free to do whatever else you might need to do.by Areyoumymummy3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says compatible with most electric breastpumps. I am not familiar with Avent bottles, but I would assume if the pump horns can fit through the holes it would work.by TinaW212/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about Avent, but I use my Ameda bottles that are for the hospital grade Ameda pump just fine. As long as they are the same general shape, the holes in this bustier stretch around the nipple guards.by An anonymous customer2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there a size comparison that will allow buyers to determine which size to get based on bra size?
- There is one on the back of the box, but if you want to see it online you might have to go to the Medela website.by Areyoumymummy12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the Medela official website for the bra size calculator. The link is: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/bra-size-calculatorby IVmommy12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 36 DD, got a large and it fits goodby Dotti10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes on medela websiteby AJFarmer7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bra weighs about 8 ounces.by De4Walmart1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same weight and size as a bra it just fits a little more snug so it can hold the cups in place.by Areyoumymummy3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $17.86 Was $21.19Save $3.33
- from $162.00Save $39.88