About this item
Enjoy the convenience of this Medela Easy Expression Bustier. It is compatible with most electric breast pumps, including the Pump In Style, Freestyle, Symphony, Swing and Lactina models. This white (choose your size) Medela bustier can be used for easy hands-free pumping. It is available in both medium and large sizes so that you can find the most comfortable fit. The hands-free bustier is specially designed so that you are free to do other things while you are pumping. It is ideal for busy moms with multiple children or busy schedules. It is made from a blend of cotton and spandex materials, and the fabric is machine washable. This Medela Easy Expression Bustier can be comfortably worn on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole. Medela's Breastfeeding Division exists to enhance mother and baby health through the life-giving benefits of breastmilk.
Medela Easy Expression Bustier, White:
- Available in medium and large
- Hands-free pumping made easy
- Gives you the freedom to do other things while you are pumping
- Compatible with most electric breast pumps, including Pump In Style, Freestyle, Symphony, Swing and Lactina models
- White Medela bustier (choose your size)
- Care instructions: machine wash; tumble dry
- Cotton/spandex blend
- Comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole
- This hands-free bustier will ensure your baby can enjoy the best nutrition with breastmilk
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 6.875 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've found that any type of bottle pump nozzle can be used with this bra.by De4Walmart1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any bottle that fits your pump. This bustier simply holds the expression cups attached to the pump in place while leaving your hands free to do whatever else you might need to do.by Areyoumymummy3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says compatible with most electric breastpumps. I am not familiar with Avent bottles, but I would assume if the pump horns can fit through the holes it would work.by TinaW212/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about Avent, but I use my Ameda bottles that are for the hospital grade Ameda pump just fine. As long as they are the same general shape, the holes in this bustier stretch around the nipple guards.by An anonymous customer2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there a size comparison that will allow buyers to determine which size to get based on bra size?
- There is one on the back of the box, but if you want to see it online you might have to go to the Medela website.by Areyoumymummy3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the Medela official website for the bra size calculator. The link is: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/bra-size-calculatorby IVmommy5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 36 DD, got a large and it fits goodby Dotti3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes on medela websiteby AJFarmer7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bra weighs about 8 ounces.by De4Walmart1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same weight and size as a bra it just fits a little more snug so it can hold the cups in place.by Areyoumymummy3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?