About this item
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warfighters are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators. They are real, living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. And they exist on an international level for various nations around the globe. In the U.S., their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. The Medal of Honor Warfighter game is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite, international community. This personal story was written by actual Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas. In it, players will step into the boots of these elite warfighters and apply their unique skill sets to track down a real global threat, in real international locations, sponsored by real enemies.
- Dotted Line to Real World Events - From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf's Basilan, Philippines stronghold to assaulting Al-Shabaab's "Pirate Town" on the Somali Coast, gamers step into the boots of Tier 1 Operators as they hunt down the global threat of PETN. Medal of Honor: Warfighter is the only game that gives players a view into these real world events and lets them experience the action as it might have unfolded.
- The Power of Frostbite 2 - Leveraging the power of the groundbreaking Frostbite 2 engine, Medal of Honor: Warfighter delivers incredible video and audio fidelity to enhance the intensity of the battle and deliver the most authentic war experience.
- War is Personal for the Entire Family - Medal of Honor: Warfighter goes beyond the battlefield and reveals the heartbreaking side of war, told through the eyes of military families. With a story written by Operators from this community, Medal of Honor: Warfighter unveils intimate insights into the sacrifices of the warriors on the ground - and their families.
- One Studio, One Vision - Developed by Danger Close Games in Los Angeles, California, Medal of Honor: Warfighter sees the return of key development leads who helped reboot the multi-platinum hit in 2010. The core team is bolstered by industry veterans who hail from DICE, Treyarch and more. Together, this team is united behind a single vision for the game - authenticity, respect and honor for today's warfighters, with real emotion, real threats and a game designed to highlight the extraordinary nature of the material.
- National Pride Online with Global Tier 1 - Internationally, allied military forces also possess their own elite units with similar capabilities. With Medal of Honor: Warfighter gamers can represent their nation's Tier 1 Operators on the global battlefield. For the first time, the Medal of Honor brand introduces multinational Tier 1 blue-vs-blue team play where the world's best of the best warriors go head-to-head in combat. The game features 13 different Tier 1 units from a variety of nations including the British SAS, Australian SASR, German KSK and Polish GROM.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.875 x 0.625 x 5.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.