About this item
|Model No.:||5030-satin black|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Really, it's a SMOKER. Not to be used indoors.by Smoker2347/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made for outdoor use only.by MecoCorporation4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not use this product inside I have mine out on the deck.by Wildbill543/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, always soak your wood chips in water for a minimum of 30 minutes and place them on the bottom of the grill . The smokehouse flavor comes from the wet wood that you put on the burning coals or on the electric element. If the wood is not well soaked it will burn rather than smoking. Only use wood from deciduous trees (shed their leaves in the winter). NEVER use wood from evergreen trees such as pine. The resin in the evergreen wood will ruin the flavor and appearance of the smoked food. DO use mesquite, maple, hickory, pecan, apple, peach, pecan or other fruit or nut tree woods. Experiment with all of them to experience the variety of flavors possible with your smoker. You can also cook foods with the low, moist heat produced with your water smoker and NOT use the wood.by MecoCorporation11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and bigger chips work best.by ghettosmurf5611/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can take out the lower rack & water pan and drill a small hole on top before you install the handle and insert a cotter pin in the hole (from the inside) spread the cotter in, install handle and hang your sausage with a small s hook. 22" should now be no problem. I smoke sausage all the time and it comes out great.by Smoker2347/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The distance between the top rack and the electric element is 18 inches. Thanks.by MecoCorporation1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?