Similar items in stock
Meco Southern Country 2-in-1 Water Smoker and Charcoal Grill
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Southern Country Water Smoker and Charcoal Grill has 351 square inches of usable cooking surface. It has a porcelain, 5.5-quart water pan and a heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles.
Meco Southern Country 2-in-1 Water Smoker and Charcoal Grill:
- 351 sq in of usable cooking surface
- Porcelain, 5.5-quart water pan
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles
- Sliding access doors for checking and adding to the water and charcoal levels
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring and add structural strength to the smoker
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel legs for extra strength and durability
- Dimensions: 37"H x 21.5"W x 25"D
- 90-day warranty
- Model# 5031.4.181
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5031.4.181|
|Brand:||Southern Country Charcoal Smoker|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.00 x 21.50 x 37.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No problem. A screwdriver and pliers are all you need. It took about 15 mins.by Floydwoman12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This smoker is a very simple assembly , most of it is already assembled you. You will just need install the legs, the rack position holders, and install the handles and hood vents.by MECO Corporation12/11/2013Written by a verified representative from MECO CorporationWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Worked well since it's the same concept as the old Char-Broil H2O smoker. Just be careful of the paint burning off and rust following shortly thereafter. My old Char-Broil kept is paint forever.by Mhsatl9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$169.00 Was $199.95Save $30.95
- Rollback$266.45 Was $279.00Save $12.55
- Rollback$299.00 Was $326.36Save $27.36
- $162.08 List price $215.99Save $53.91