Meco Charcoal & Water Smoker w/ 2 Levels Of Cooking
Customers also viewed these products
- $54.38 Was $65.59Save $11.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Delicious smoked meals are easy to cook with the Meco Charcoal & Water Smoker with 2 Levels Of Cooking. This powerful outdoor cooking makes it easy to create mouth-watering ribs, steaks, chicken, chops, fish, vegetables and more right in your own backyard. The Meco charcoal smoker boasts a spacious 351 square inches of cooking surface, ensuring that you have ample cooking space to feed a hungry crowd. With two nickel-plated cooking grids on separate levels, it's easy to group food by type or amount. The porcelainized steel water bowl allows you to cook with the addition of water vapor, a strategy that keeps your food succulent and moist. An easy-to-read temperature gauge ensures that reading the heat levels is fast and easy, preventing undercooked meat or burned edges. The steel smoker also comes with a removable ash pan that makes for easy cleaning.
Meco Charcoal & Water Smoker with 2 Levels of Cooking:
- Two levels of cooking with two nickel-plated cooking grids
- Meco Charcoal smoker boasts a total of 351 square inches of cooking area
- Porcelainized 5.5-quart water pan for water vapor smoking
- Temperature gauge helps you keep an eye on heat levels
- Steel smoker has a removable ash pan for easy cleaning
- Ideal for using with pork, beef, chicken, vegetables and more
- Ideal for almost any backyard chef
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 24.0 x 33.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOT ELECTRIC!!!by ucanshop9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!! Its a SMOKER! It smokes!!!by bluegirl5269/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes up to 20lbsby ljc211/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband smoked a 15pound turkey and it did fine, but my grill came to me with problems with my lid and the doors on it but besides that it did fine.by An anonymous customer9/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Water pan sits on the Legs on this model of Smoker. Refer to page 4 of your owners manual.by MECO Corporation7/23/2013Written by a verified representative from MECO CorporationWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$65.59 Was $69.99Save $4.40
- $218.85 Was $238.46Save $19.61
- Rollback$177.12 Was $183.06Save $5.94
- Rollback$129.99 Was $154.99Save $25.00