Meco 1500-Watt Electric & Portable Tabletop Grill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cook delicious food at home with the Meco 1500-Watt Electric and Portable Tabletop Grill. This lightweight device is suited for homes with limited space, so you can take it out only when you need it and then store it, and it won't take up counter space. The electric cooking grill can be plugged into any standard household outlet, which means you can enjoy the ultimate grilling experience without any further trouble. You can also set up this portable tabletop in your backyard if you get the optional stand. Or you can just place it on top of a table and set it up outdoors, as long as it is within reach of the cord. The Meco electric table top grill comes with a grease cup for easy clean-up. This device is suited for apartments or condo units where charcoal grills and open flames are prohibited.
Meco 1500-Watt Electric and Portable Tabletop Grill:
- 200-square inches of cooking surface
- Adjustable 1500-watt CUL-listed heating element
- MECO electric table top grill has an on/off light
- Pre-assembled hood and bowl
- Plugs into any standard household outlet
- Comes with a cup to catch excess grease for easier cleanup
- Suited for apartments or condos where charcoal grills and open flames are prohibited
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 15.0 x 16.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't. It produces a lot of smoke.by Stormie138/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is meant to be used outdoors.by mimsy1310/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't. The meat will put off a smoke when cooking.by Nice2banodak10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use mine all year roundby ghbone3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Grumpy4358/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we have a very small balcony and it is perfect. We just pull it away from the wall a bit while in use.by Stormie136/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15by Nice2banodak2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We run it on a standard 15 am household circuit, only tripped the breaker once when I hooked up another power draw in the same circuit.by Rbenz9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?