About this item
Keep track of your world with the Meade TE278W Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer with Automic Clock. This multi-function device automatically sets itself with the US atomic clock to maintain accurate time. The wireless thermometer features a dual crescendo time alarm with a snooze function, for added functionality and convenience. The device can display between 12 and 24-hour time formats. The Meade thermometer displays both the indoor and outdoor temperature readings on its large LCD screen. It can be easily configured to view the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The device also has a memory function for the minimum and maximum temperature. The wireless thermometer has easy-to-access front-mounted controls for mode, memory, dual crescendo alarm and channel functions. The modern, sleek unit can be wall-mounted or stood on a flat surface. It comes with a remote sensor with a wide range of up to 145', for effortless adjustments with just the touch of a button.
Meade TE278W Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer:
- Automatically sets to the U. S. atomic clock for precise, consistent time keeping
- Wireless thermometer displays 12 or 24 hour time format with calendar weather
- Indoor/outdoor temperature reading
- User selectable degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit
- Min/Max memory for inside and outside temperature
- Includes 1 remote sensor with a 145' operating range
- Meade thermometer features a large LCD display
- Sleek, modern look
- Wall mount or desktop option
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 1.9 x 11.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.