About this item
Mead Economical 16-lb Filler Paper comes in a pack of 200 sheets. It is three-hole punched for use with a three-ring binder. This white filler paper comes in your choice of wide-ruled or college-ruled. This Mead filler paper has blue lines, and a classic red margin rule.
Mead Economical 16-lb Filler Paper:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.511|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this refers to the paper's density. In the USA, this means that 500 sheets of paper should weigh 16-lbs.by edulearn8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It refers to the thickness of the paper.by rcs229018/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the lb is the thickness of the paper. The higher the number the thicker the paper.by janniej7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that is the "weight" of the paper. Computer printer paper usually has a "specific" weight on it. It's similar to stating the strength or thickness of the paper.by sjdunba7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by rcs229018/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. 1- 200 sheet pack. which is what you'd pay in the store, anywhere.by MORMOM12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shouldn't be, you can buy one pack @ store for around $1.00. they need to correct their description.by sjdunba8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?