About this item
Keep your home free from dirt, dust, and allergens with the MC1275 McCulloch Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner. It is a profession-quality solution for those who are serious about steam cleaning. Using up to 48 oz of ordinary water heated to over 200 Fahrenheit, this vacuum steam cleaner easily, effectively and naturally sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces in a short time. You can store small accessories in the built-in storage space. Not just to clean your floors, walls, and carpets, this McCulloch steam cleaner also makes a wonderful choice to get rid of that hard-to-clean dirt from your BBQ grill. With professional steam power and a versatile array of attachments, the it is designed for tackling the toughest jobs throughout your garage or workshop. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, the MC1275 McCulloch Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner features wheels and casters, so it can be conveniently moved around your home.
McCulloch Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner, MC1275:
- Vacuum steam cleaner has a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Professional-grade power 1500 watts, for 45 minutes of continuous, high-pressure steam
- MC1275 McCulloch Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner cleans naturally - steam deep cleans and sanitizes with no harsh chemicals
- Complete cleaning solution a versatile array of attachments to handle nearly any cleaning task in your home
- Steam-on-demand trigger with continuous steam locking switch on McCulloch steam cleaner
- Kills and eliminates germs, dust mites and other allergens in your home with strong, penetrating steam
- Reduces smoke odor while refreshing the fabric in drapes or upholsteries
- Works well for removing stuck-on dirt from the BBQ grill, patio furniture, or garage
- Carry handle holds the steam nozzle and provide portability
- Steam mop head and easy-stick microfiber pads - effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of hard surfaces
- Excellent for cleaning indoors and outdoors
- Lighted on/off switch and heating indicator light
- Wheels and casters for easy mobility
- Onboard storage compartment for small accessories
- Water tank capacity: 48 oz
- Heating time: 8 min
- Product weight : 10.1 lbs
- Length of power cord: 6.5'
- Accessories included : jet nozzle, nylon utility brushes (5), brass utility brush, scrub pad, squeegee, triangle brush, steam mop head, extension wands (2), microfiber pads (2), measuring cup, funnel
|Tank Capacity:||48 oz.|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 11.5 x 13.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I changed the attachments without much trouble and didn't use any type of gloves. I just was careful. The plastic that holds the heads didn't get really hot.by LABWRAPS7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can change attachments any time you want as long as you don't have the button pushed down. The attachments don't get too hot to handle.by broadreach2/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can easily change attachments without ever burning yourself. I use this unit all the time and have yet to have a problem changing attachments while using the unit.by GunsnHoses1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU CAN CHANGE AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE AS LONG AS THERE IS NO STEAM COMING OUT OF THE NOSSLE.by MEDDYNYC10/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can change while your cleaning on any of the models.by alohamomma6/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachments get pretty hot, so I wouldn't recommend immediately changing the tips while cleaning ( I felt the heat coming off it). But it cools pretty quick after a minute or so and so long as the steam is not coming out, you should be ok.by customer201012/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit is so quiet you will actually forget it is on. This is not a vacuum, there for it only has a heating element that heats the water. No noise except when blasting the steam!by GunsnHoses1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not as loud as a regular shop vac. The noise has not bothered me at all and I know what you mean about noise. That is the reason I have kept the same vac for years because it is quite!by evedoc10/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WELL I WOULD SAY MAYBE AS LOUD AS YOUR VACCUM CLEANER. I AM ABLE TO HERE MY DOOR BELL AND PHONE IF THIS HELPS.by MEDDYNYC6/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its not a vacuum. No its not noisy. It just heats up water to produce steam.by alohamomma9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it is quite as loud as a shop vac. It is more like a vacuum cleaner in my opinion. I did not find it difficult to use and I have meniere's disease which makes me sensitive to loud noises.by vrlndrn9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've got 2 small shop vacs that are MUCH louder than this. It really sounds more like a very small pressure washer. It's just steam under pressure and only makes any sound when you pull the trigger.by 2market29/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The steam last anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute. As the water dissipates the time is shortened.by Put528Put7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they include a 2 cup container and each container will create steam for 15 minutes.by barbaranne6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45 minutesby Juneann6/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a full tank, it lasted one hour.by ElPasoGal7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25~30 minutes non-stop for the floor mop applications. 45~60 minutes on and off for brush tip applications.by VizagBlues7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 45 minutes when filled.by Donna258962/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?