Similar items in stock
McCormick Cinnamon Extract, 1 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
McCormick Cinnamon Extract:
- 100% rich flavor
- Trusted for over 125 years
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (40%), Water, And Extractives Of Cinnamon.
|Size:||1 fl oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.90 x 1.78 x 3.87 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't see why not, but I would use it very sparingly until you see how much you need.by krmills9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but be very careful; it is strong and you need to use just a few drops depending on your taste.by chinamom629/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, it's got quite a bit of alcohol. Unless that is what you want.by Sactown29/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by stitchnovice6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Sactown24/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter makes them all the time for herself and her friends with this extract! They think they are wonderful and keep coming back for more!by WitmarcWoman5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Although I'm not familiar with cinnamon toothpicks, this is a liquid, I don't think as strong as the powdered form most people use. I bought it to use in French Toast, and didn't have good results.by Sactown25/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?