The Maylong MVP-270 7" Touchscreen Tablet has full Internet browsing capability with a flash player so you can experience YouTube and more at your fingertips. There's a pre-loaded eReader for dynamic reading, a digital music and video player and support for video streaming application. An AppMarket lets you download Android applications, including games and more. This Maylong MVP-270 7" Touchscreen Tablet bundle includes a keyboard case and ear buds so you can get more done on the go.
Maylong MVP-270 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Bundle Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich):Maylong MVP-270 7" Touchscreen Tablet Technical Specifications:
- The Maylong MVP-270 Tablet has a 1GHz Cortex A8 processor
- 512MB of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 7" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Front 0.3MP webcam
- USB 2.0 port
- The Maylong MVP-270 Tablet weighs 11 oz; 192mm x 118mm x 10mm dimensions
What's in the Box:
- The Android 4.0 Tablet With WiFi uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Internet browser, YouTube, Kobo, Kindle, eBook reader, Email, Games, Digital media player, Digital picture viewer, AppStore, File browser, Camera, Contacts, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, APK application manager
What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.0 Tablet With WiFi
- AC adapter
- Keyboard case
- Ear buds
- USB cable
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).