Consider your office complete with the Mayline Brighton U-Shaped Desk with Hutch and Lateral File. This sleek and stylish set includes a desk, One filing pedestal, credenza, bridge, hutch with wood doors, and a two drawer lateral file. Clean lines and arched detailing give these pieces a contemporary style, while engineered-wood construction provides strength and stability. The desk has a 1-inch-thick work surface, stylish bow front, and arched modesty panel. Two wire management grommets in the desk help you keep power cords and computer cables out of the way.
The matching credenza features a lateral file pedestal, to accommodate both letter and legal size items, and a grommet for cable management. The suspended filing pedestal has one box drawer and one file drawer. File drawers have full-extension slides, and all locks are keyed alike. The curved bridge features a wire management grommet and additional storage to keep your office supplies organized and within reach.
The hutch offers enclosed storage behind four doors for complete office organization. Hutch doors use pre-installed, self-closing hinges for a clean look. The lateral file has a locking device that prevents more than one drawer from opening at one time to avoid tipping. Drawers can be configured for front-to-back or side-to-side filing. Crafted of durable engineered wood and laminate, this set comes in your choice of cherry or mocha finishes. Some assembly is required.
- Desk: 72W x 36D x 29H inches
- Credenza: 72W x 24D x 29H inches
- Hutch: 72W x 15D x 39.5H inches
- Bridge: 48W x 24D x 29H inches
- Lateral file: 36W x 20D x 29H inches
- Box drawer: 12W x 16D x 2.375H inches
- File drawer: 12W x 16.5D x 9.375H inches
About Mayline Mayline Company was founded in 1939 under the name Engineering Supply Company. The company proved to be an expert in the manufacture of drafting tables, blueprint files, and straightedges. During the war years, Mayline provided highly accurate navigational and mapping accessories for all branches of the military. Though still a market leader in manual drawing and large format filing, Mayline has moved to the forefront of office ergonomics. Mayline offers the market's largest and most diverse selection of manual-assist, counterbalance, and electric sit-to-stand workstations found anywhere. Mayline is located in Sheboygan, Wis.
- Office system with multiple components
- Constructed of engineered wood and laminate
- Available in mocha or cherry finish
- 3 file drawers hold letter and legal documents
- Enclosed storage in hutch, bridge, and lateral file
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Individual dimensions below