Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment & Concealer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry haloxyl™ helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment:
Directions: Turn collar of the micro-corrector applicator in direction of arrows until product is visible on sponge. This may require a number of turns. Adjust accordingly for desired amount of product. Using applicator, apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. To apply more, twist collar of applicator 1-2 clicks at a time. For best results, use sparingly. For extreme dark circles, apply the neutralizer shade underneath your concealer shade. Use the brightener shade to add a luminous touch to inner corner of eyes, cheek And brow bones And bridge of nose.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.8 x 1.88 x 5.62|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You take off the top plastic cover and twist the top part to make it come out the top on the sponge part. At first it may take some extra twists and tap the sponge part on the top of your hand till it comes out. After that it will come out without easily.by byfire11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take off the plastic seal and turn clockwise until the the tip of the sponge absorbs the concealerby HKaddict5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a sharp blade; knife, scissors...cut along the base of the cap & you will run into the serated "open" strip. It took me me Half an hour!!! So don't feel too bad about yourself!!! :-)by GnottHead9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You take the cap off to expose the little sponge and then you twist the red part clockwise. It may take like 20 twists but it should eventually start coming out. You won't be able to see it until you push the sponge into your skin to make the product come out of the sponge. I hope this helps!by Anna37511/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, there is a small clear cap that just pops off from around the sponge applicator. Then you have to twist the red plastic below the sponge clockwise. You have to twist it quite a lot at first because it will take a while for the product to seep through the sponge. I ended up cutting off a small part of the sponge applicator because I did not like how it felt and it seemed just using my fingertips applied it more evenly and gently. I also have to give mine three twists (you will hear it click each twist) to get the makeup started. Its a bit inconvenient and messy but I like the makeup itself. Hope this helps!by mindlelle228/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The neutralizer color in the age rewind concealer has absolutely no pink undertones.by KARAELIZABETH11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does it make a clicking sound or nothing at all when you twist it? its suppose to make a clicking sound and eventually it should come out, if there's no clicking,its broken. Ive gone threw a couple of them and each time it breaks easily causing the product to not come out.by ckykaytee11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If it doesn't come out for an hour, you need to return it. It's obviously a defective product. No need to get violent and use a hammer. Simply return.by everywhereshopper6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on what you are using it for, I go with a shade lighter. If your building coverage, you apply it under foundation anyway. I use this mainly for under my eyes and the brightener color is great.by byfire11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've just bought this for the first time, & I've found that, for the First use of a freshly opened tube is that I had to keep twisting the top for several rotations before the make up came out through the sponge! After it gets "Primed" you can reduce "clicks " before your liquid comes out. This concealer blends Very well! I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes.by GnottHead8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Yoli! Choose the concealer shade based on your skin tone; fair, light, medium, or honey. Use the neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles or the brightener shade to add a luminous touch. Thanks for your question!by MaybellineConsumerCare11/25/2015Written by a verified representative from MaybellineConsumerCareWas this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?