About this item
Maybelline Exper Wear Brow & Eyeliner defines eyes with precision and evenly fills brows with blendable. long-lasting color. The all day formula removes easily with Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover or soap & water. Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. Ophthamologist tested.
To expose the built-in sharpener, hold at the silver band at the bottom of the pencil and pull to remove.
For Best Results:
When using as an eyeliner, apply along your lash line from the inner to the outer corners. When using as a brow filler, fill in and extend your brow shape by following your natural arch with short, feather-like strokes.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye And scratchesfrom cosmetic eye applicators can lead To eye damage And in extremecases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eyecosmetics And go To an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply thisproduct in a moving vehicle.
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Canauba Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Candeulla Wax, Capric Triglyceride,Sorbitan Palmitate, Stearyl Heptanoate,Hydrogenated Palm Gycerides, Hydrogenated Castoroil Polyglyceryl-3 Disostearate, Beeswax, Simmondsia, Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, (+/- May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci77007/Ultramarines.
When using as an eye liner, apply along your lash line From the inner tothe outer corners. When using as a brow filler, fill in And extend yourbrow shape by following your natural arch with short, feather-likestrokes. Sharpener use: hold onto the silver band at the lower tip ofthe liner And remove To expose sharpener, To sharpen, insert liner intosharpener And twist To the right until point is fine. Remove withmaybelline 100% oil free eye makeup remover or with soap And water.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.42 x 1.86 x 5.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- dark brown is actually not that dark, I bought it because I do like my brows to be dark brown and it was lighter than what I use.by PrettyMom5856/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in a medium or dark brown-if dark brown-use a lighter hand when appling.by linclady4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! Expert Wear Brow and Eye Liner has been discontinued. We recommend Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil which is available is soft brown and deep brown. We hope you like it!by MaybellineConsumerCare3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pencil is retractable, but does not have the built-in sharpener.by Joan19385/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is retractable, however, there is NO sharpener as is pictured. This is the product that is no longer sold in the stores. Still the same great price.by lvc10289/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expert Wear Brow & Eyeliner has been discontinued. You may like our Define-A-Brow which is mechanical pencil. We hope this information is helpful.by MaybellineConsumerCare9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is because this product has been discontinued by Maybelline.by Joan19385/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sharpener is inside the bottom of the pencil..just pull it out when the pencil needs sharpening..slide it right back in when finished.by Nina5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?