Maxwell House International Cafe-Style Sugar Free Decaffeinated Suisse Mocha, 4 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring the coffee shop experience home with Maxwell House Cafe-Style Sugar Free Decaffeinated Suisse Mocha. This Maxwell House International Coffee blend combines the delectable flavors or cocoa and vanilla. Sugar free and decaffeinated, this Suisse Mocha Coffee provides rich flavor without all of the calories. The Maxwell House International Cafe Suisse Mocha is also made with kosher dairy for those with a special diet. Curl up with a nice cup of Suisse Mocha coffee and a book or your favorite TV show for a relaxing way to end your day.
Maxwell House International Cafe Suisse Mocha Cafe Beverage Mix, 4 oz:
- Sugar free and decaffeinated
- Kosher dairy
Ingredients: Nondairy Creamer (Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids+, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Artificial Flavor), Maltodextrin, Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame++, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide. Contains: Milk. +Adds A Negligible Amount of Sugar. ++Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Instructions: Cafe-style creation: measure 4 teaspoons of suisse mocha cafe into your favorite mug. Slowly stir in 6 to 8 fl oz of boiling water. Or, create your own indulgent recipe by adjusting the amount of product for personal taste or make with hot milk* (not boiling). *8 fl oz of 2% reduced fat milk adds 120 calories, 5g total fat, 3g saturated fat And 12g sugars. Microwave preparation: microwave 6 to 8 fl oz of water in microwaveable mug on high, 1 minute or until hot. Stir in 4 teaspoons of suisse mocha cafe.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk.|
|Features:||Delicious cocoa And smooth vanilla flavor , Kosher dairy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.20 x 13.00 x 11.25 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it's aspartame! but you can't taste anything artificial in the sugar free one. When you pick it up it weighs nothing. (compared to the regular with sugar)by Malibooze4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is instant. Just add hot water.by HappyCustomer19472/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just add boiling water. You can also add a little to your coffeeby maderamocha10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instantby KatCla9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is instant and it is wonderful!!by Irishbear2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aspartame! That's why I don't use it every day...just once in a whileby Irishbear1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?