Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment, 1 oz.
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment works to help prevent infection. It provides maximum-strength pain relief from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. This Neosporin ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B and pramoxine hydrochloride. Not only does it help fight infection for 24 hours, but it also soothes and reduces pain. This tube contains 1 oz of ointment. Neosporin is the number-one brand recommended by doctors. It is more effective than only using a bandage and it kills germs in as little as 15 minutes. This first aid antibiotic ointment is ideal to have at home in a medicine cabinet.
Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment, 1 oz:
- Helps prevent infection and provides temporary pain relief
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B for infection protection
- Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief
- Number 1 doctor-recommended brand
- First aid antibiotic ointment
- Offers 24-hour infection protection
- Neosporin ointment is ideal for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- More effective than a bandage alone
- Kills germs in as little as 15 minutes
- Maximum-strength pain relief ointment comes in a 1 oz size
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Inactive Ingredients: White petrolatum
Ingredients: Active: Bacitracin 500 Units, Neomycin 3.5 Mg, Polymyxin B 10,000 Units, Pramoxine Hci 10 Mg. Inactive: White Petrolatum.
Active Ingredients: Pramoxine HCI 10 mg; Neomycin 3.5 mg; Polymyxin b 10,000 units; Bacitracin 500 units
Dosage: Each gram
Instructions: Adults And children 2 years of age And older: clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Has 3D Capabilities:||flex/attrOrAttrManyOrAttrQual[name='combFilterTechnologyTypeCode']/value|
|Recommended Use:||APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT ON AREA 1 TO 3 TIMES DAILY, APPLY BANDAGE|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Form:||Ointment , Creams|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JO23708|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.88 x 3.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Active Ingredient Each gram Purpose
- For external use only
- Do not use If you are allergic to any of the Ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- When using this product Do not use in the eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if You need to use more than 1 week, condition persists or gets worse, symptoms persist for more than 1 week or clear up And occur again within a few days, or rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults And children 2 years of age And older: clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby kiki334158/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know what you mean by spots. If you mean dark spots on the skin, I doubt that. it is for scrapes, bites, etc.by mm3315/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Penno. Thank you for your question. NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief Antibiotic Ointment is meant to help prevent infection and provide temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It is not meant for spots. Thanks for reaching out to us.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/22/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are referring to age spots or scars the answer is no.by JamJaws11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I USED ALSO IN SPOTS AND HELP ME TO DISOLVE THEM.by PIPITITA5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients are listed on the box.by mm3315/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Curious, We're sorry you're having trouble locating the ingredients for our NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief Antibiotic Cream. Here are the ingredients for you: Active Ingredients: Neomycin Sulfate 3.5 mg, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 Units, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Emulsifying Wax, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, White Petrolatum. We hope this answers your questions, Curious! Thank you for your interest in NEOSPORIN®!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/23/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are just look on the box that it came inby kiki334159/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- that's the way they are no safety seal no sealed box ! I always buy it I have one in my shoulder bag & one in my glove box !by Sunshinekid19572/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a safety seal on the tubeby kiki334154/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tony. Thank you for the question. This particular product does not have a safety seal on the tube. Thanks again for the question and have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/7/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.34 Was $2.52Save $0.18