Maxell Cd-r 700 100pc Spindle (648200)
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.96 Was $9.99Save $1.03
- $17.16 Was $18.87Save $1.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Branded CD-Rs have capacities of 700MB/80 minutes, and are compatible with 2X to 48X writers. CD-Rs are ideal for storage, data exchange, multimedia projects and jukebox/duplicator applications.Technical Information
Storage Capacity: 700 MB
Maximum Recording Time: 1.33 Hour
Maximum Write Speed: 48x
Media Formats: CD-R
Form Factor: 120mm
- Write Once
- Random Access Retrieval
- Premium Quality Recording Surface
- Noise-free Playback
Certifications & Standards:
- Orange Book Part II standards in their unrecorded form
- Yellow Book standards after recording
Recycled Content: 0%
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
|Recordable Media Formats:||CD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.10 x 5.60 x 5.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can transfer image files to a cd-r with the right software such as NERO. However; most people would use a DVD as opposed to a CD-R since picture take up a lot of space and a DVD-R holds more data.by Tanner8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby needyshopper11/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - you can put picture files on these CD's. These CD's are good for everything except music - I would not use them for that.by kewltazdude3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these the ones that i would want to by for burning dvd's or for music? i don't now the difference.
- CD-R's are used for voice or music - DVD's are generally used for video recording.by Tanner8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use these to burn the Divx format for movies .they whey will only play in certified equipment though.by dbear1355/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there for burning music !!!!by Karaokeman7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I see that these have a white surface. Is it possible to print directly on that surface?
- It is actually a silver surface with the logo in silver as well; you should not have any problems.by Tanner8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be written on with marker, you need thermal coated CDs for use with a printer.by SEagle4/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they will print to label both thermal & inkjetby dbear1359/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $4.27 Was $5.99Save $1.72
- $33.00 Was $34.95Save $1.95
- $16.45 List price $17.38Save $0.93
- $18.46 List price $52.00Save $33.54