Maxell In-Ear Earbuds with Microphone
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.17 Was $6.99Save $0.82
- $6.80 List price $7.99Save $1.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience excellent sound and call quality with the Maxell In-Ear Buds with Microphone. These black in-ear buds feature soft silicone tips that rest comfortably in your ears and allow for a full range of high-quality audio playback. The Maxell ear buds with microphone are designed in-line with a one-touch answering system, allowing you to answer calls quickly and easily. With the Maxell ear bud microphone 3.5mm jack, you can connect your Blackberry, HTC, iPhone, LG, Motorola or other compatible mobile device for instant listening and talking action. The small and lightweight size of the Maxell ear buds make them easy to transport in your purse or pocket. They come in a stylish, black color to complement your device. An extra set of soft silicone ear tips are also included for your convenience. Take the Maxell In-Ear Buds with Microphone with you on walks, runs or trips to stay connected with your favorite music and accept calls with simple, one-touch ease.
Maxell In-Ear Buds with Microphone:
- Stereo in-ear buds
- In-line microphone
- 1 touch to answer calls
- Soft silicone ear tips
- Compatible with: Blackberry, HTC, iPhone, LG, Motorola and other devices with a 3.5mm plug
- Extra set of ear tips included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 1.25 x 6.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does if your computer has a Earphone / Mic combo jack. Otherwise you can still insert it in the earphone jack just to listen, not to talk.by mdexec7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your computer has two jacks (Headphones & Line-In) you want to insert it in the headphone jack. They work perfectly with the computerby Matt1JG15/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never had an issue when connecting it to any headphone 3.5mm port on the comp/laptop/phone/mp3 player. If you hear nothing it might be a volume preference not selected or you might have connected it to the mic input on the computer - If you checked all that out and tried another set on the same port I'd suggest taking the product back, duds can happen.by SO3435/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I was told by the company's tech support that these ear buds were made to be used only on cell phones and that is why they have a microphone. I had purchased them to use with a tablet and they told me it would not work with a computer nor tablet. I would suggest that you check with tech support to verify what I was told.by Overthehillsussieq5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby petbon6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called the company's tech support to learn what these ear buds would be of use. They told me that they were for use with cell phones and not all brands were listed on the package. I would suggest if you can find the package that they were in or try looking on the computer for tech support for this product if you have questions. They were very polite and helpful, by the way.by Overthehillsussieq6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no mic partby petbon6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?