About this item
A fabulously wealthy Texan moves to California to oversee his family's offshore drilling enterprises but spends most of his time dabbling in his private investigator hobby. He is handsome, lives in a penthouse and flies his own helicopter to and from his investigations. Naturally, he is always surrounded by beautiful women.
|Starring:||Lee Horsley, Pamela Hensley, Buddy Ebsen, George Wyner, John Aprea|
|Studio Name:||Paramount Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||08/20/2013|
|Screen Format:||Full Frame|
|Run Time (in minutes):||1171 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Digital Sound|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.46|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 5.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 23 epidsodes on the first seasonby God200010/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 23. I don't know if the first episode is the official 'pilot", but there are all 23 episodes with the set.by skyelark11047/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are about 20 episodes.by AUNTIESBOY3/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There were 3 seasons running 1982-1985 according to the IMDB website but I haven't seen anything about the other 2 seasons on DVD yet either.by carolinagirldx212/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Matt Houston was canceled after the first season. So this is the only release there will be.by countrycat12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?