Check out these related products
- $13.75 List price $15.00Save $1.25
- $14.03 List price $18.95Save $4.92
- $9.33 List price $14.95Save $5.62
- $11.97 Was $13.76Save $1.79
- $10.92 Was $15.37Save $4.45
- $10.57 Was $11.85Save $1.28
- $12.15 List price $16.00Save $3.85
- $290.21 List price $350.95Save $60.74
- $83.48 List price $100.95Save $17.47
- $196.76 List price $237.95Save $41.19
- $260.95 List price $308.95Save $48.00
- $89.95 List price $107.95Save $18.00
Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters
Consider these popular products
- $11.49 Was $12.39Save $0.90
- $15.69 List price $19.99Save $4.30
- $13.52 List price $19.99Save $6.47
- $15.52 List price $24.99Save $9.47
- $8.19 Was $9.25Save $1.06
- $202.53 List price $231.47Save $28.94
- $20.55 Was $22.55Save $2.00
- $13.96 List price $19.99Save $6.03
- $17.25 List price $19.95Save $2.70
- $10.99 Was $11.63Save $0.64
- $12.39 Was $13.38Save $0.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Cengage Learning, 2012, ISBN13 9781111642600, ISBN10 1111642605
Now in its 8th edition, MATHEMATICS FOR PLUMBERS AND PIPEFITTERS delivers the essential math skills necessary in the plumbing and pipefitting professions. Starting with a thorough math review to ensure a solid foundation, the book progresses into specific on-the-job applications, such as pipe length calculations, sheet metal work, and the builder's level.Broad-based subjects like physics, volume, pressures, and capacities round out your knowledge, while a new chapter on the business of plumbing invites you to consider an exciting entrepreneurial venture. Written by a Master Plumber and experienced vocational educator, MATHEMATICS FOR PLUMBERS AND PIPEFITTERS, 8th Edition includes a multitude of real- world examples, reference tables, and formulas to help you build a rewarding career in the plumbing and pipefitting trade.
|Number of Pages:||290|
|Publication Date:||August, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 10.00 x 0.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.