Maternity Denim Overalls
About this item
About this item
Cotton, spandex. Machine wash; tumble dry. Imported
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have size M of the jean overall - the inseam is 30 (rather short for my 5'7"). Before pregnancy I was in size 4-6 and about 140 lb... I bought first size L but it's way too large, so I returned it and got M and it's still somewhat loose.by wildcrazycat1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'8" and the maternity jeans I have bought are just barely long enough.by ZanManzMama12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'9" and these are plenty long...I would not order these larger than normal as they run big anyway. I nornally wear 12 and ordered an XL and probably won't be able to wear them till month 6 or so.by EmbraceTheBump12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'7" with short legs for my height and these aren't long on me.... I haven't actually measured the inseam though.by jchet10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are probably not long enough for you. The Large has an inseam (between the legs to ankle) of about 29 1/2" Also for a 9/10 pre-pregnancy jean size you would probably want a medium. The large says "12-14" on the lable which is about what I was pre-pregnancy and they fit about right.by Sacapuntas2612/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do these overalls have any back pocket styling, ex: flap pockets, embroidery stitching, etc... And are they bootcut?
- The back pockets are plain. Yes they are bootcut or flared at the bottom.by skobert9/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No flapys, or stichys, and yes they are boot cut. I loved them. I am buying another pair right now!by An anonymous customer2/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can return it for refund to any local Walmart store within 90 days of purchase. I returned one with no problems at all. It was fine but just a wrong guess with the size... Hope that helps!by wildcrazycat1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart has a awsome return policy!! You can return 3x a yr with no recipt. and as often as you need with a recipt. Even used as long as you save the tags and recipt.by FunInFlorida12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?