Masterchem 1 Gallon White Flat Kilz Premium Water Based Sealer Primer &amp; Stainbl - Pack of 4
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$91.60 Was $125.79Save $34.19
- Reduced Price$36.47 Was $49.37Save $12.90
- $54.35 Was $73.51Save $19.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Premium stain blocking primer.
Premium stain blocking primer- Blocks tannin stain over wood substrates- Mildew resistant coating- Rust inhibitive metal primer- Interior and exterior primer and finish coat- Water base- Easy clean up- Flat- White- Length: 6-65- Width: 7-5- Height: 6-65 SKU: JNSN45851
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.65 x 7.50 x 6.65 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your question! KILZ Premium is based on modified acrylic which enhances the product's ability to adhere to more surfaces. Hope that helps and best of luck on your project!by KILZProblemSolver12/30/2015Written by a verified representative from KILZProblemSolverWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello and thank you for your question. No, primer cannot be poured directly into paint. The chemistry and formulation of primer is different from paint and mixing them will cause the paint to "clump up" and be unusable. Primer needs to be applied to the surface to be painted first and allowed to fully "dry-to recoat" (usually 1-2 hours for water-based and 6-24 hours for oil based) depending on environmental conditions. After that, the paint can be applied as a topcoat on the primer. This will yield the best results. Hope that helps, and best of luck!by KILZProblemSolver12/30/2015Written by a verified representative from KILZProblemSolverWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$19.67 Was $22.05Save $2.38
- $6.68 Was $8.37Save $1.69
- $7.18 Was $8.37Save $1.19
- $3.97 List price $9.40Save $5.43