About this item
The Master Manufacturing ReStor-It Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit is a convenient and hassle-free way to fix products. It follows a unique process without the use of heat to repair various types of damages. You can mend holes, rips and tears on leather and vinyl surfaces. This no heat leather and vinyl repair kit can help you fix many things such as purses, briefcases, luggage, jackets, belts, boots, footwear and even motorcycle or auto seats, vinyl floors and many more. Since, this leather repair kit doesn't require heat in the repair process; you can get the job done with much less effort. The Master Manufacturing ReStor-It Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit comes with an applicator, mixing cups, backing fabric, grain papers and seven intermixable colors for use on surfaces of different hues. To guide you along the right way, this kit also includes a color mixing guide, instructions and practice vinyl.
Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit:
- ReStor-It no heat leather and vinyl repair kit
- Uses a unique no heat repair process, just apply and let dry
- Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit easily repairs burns holes, rips, and tears on leather and vinyl surfaces
- Useful for repairing briefcases, luggage, jackets, purses, belts, boots, clothing, footwear, auto seats, motorcycle seats, vinyl floors, and many more
- Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit contains: 7 intermixable colors, color mixing guide, practice vinyl, grain papers, backing fabric, spatula, mixing cups and instructions
- Made in USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.25 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.