About this item
The Master Manufacturing ReStor-It Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit is a convenient and hassle-free way to fix products. It follows a unique process without the use of heat to repair various types of damages. You can mend holes, rips and tears on leather and vinyl surfaces. This no heat leather and vinyl repair kit can help you fix many things such as purses, briefcases, luggage, jackets, belts, boots, footwear and even motorcycle or auto seats, vinyl floors and many more. Since, this leather repair kit doesn't require heat in the repair process; you can get the job done with much less effort. The Master Manufacturing ReStor-It Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit comes with an applicator, mixing cups, backing fabric, grain papers and seven intermixable colors for use on surfaces of different hues. To guide you along the right way, this kit also includes a color mixing guide, instructions and practice vinyl.
Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit:
- ReStor-It no heat leather and vinyl repair kit
- Uses a unique no heat repair process, just apply and let dry
- Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit easily repairs burns holes, rips, and tears on leather and vinyl surfaces
- Useful for repairing briefcases, luggage, jackets, purses, belts, boots, clothing, footwear, auto seats, motorcycle seats, vinyl floors, and many more
- Master Manufacturing Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit contains: 7 intermixable colors, color mixing guide, practice vinyl, grain papers, backing fabric, spatula, mixing cups and instructions
- Made in USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.25 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. have a dark brown leather ottoman my dog chewed the bottom corner...will this kit be good to use to repair corner he chewed off?
- It depends on how much material is missing. I would use Shoe Goo to fill in a large area, and I would remove any tears that are raised above the surface so they don't leave bumps. This prep should make it possible to make the area less noticeable. You might want to check out the really cool felt and upholstery tacks they have at Michael's Craft. The felts are etched and can be used as great corner embellishments if the base under the material is wood and the upholstery tacks can be inserted.by cmmckim11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby onlinebuyer11273/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this may get the job done if you don't need to much of the mixture. you only get 1inch high x 1inch wide (round container) of each color.by TheUSMale25/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will work very wellby Jbeve2/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IF IT IS A SMALL AREA AND YOU CAN PUT SOME BACKING TO FILL IN THE HOLE IT WILL WORK FINE..YOU JUST HAVE TO DAPP IT ON WITH A SMALL TOOL THAT COMES WITH AND LET IT DRY AND THEN DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE PLEASED WITH THE END RESULT.by EDEDE5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby jrdrill6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If there are not too many. It covers well if you prep the area first, cut away any bumps and make sure the area is as smooth as possible (I would use cuticle scissors to trim the leather). Once you fix the area it might smell differently so you might get lucky and the cat will leave it alone. I found with cats that damage furniture are bored. Get it or make it a cat tower that has a good scratching post. To keep the cat from doing more damage you can put two sided tape on the area temporarily. They hate this stuff. Make sure you take it off in about a week so the goo doesn't stick.by cmmckim4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used for this problem. will require a lot of careful time to do a good job.by TheUSMale22/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby EDEDE2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That is my issue to and what I bought it for. I just applied it and we'll see. It does look better than before applying this product.by jrdrill2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes that is what i used it for.by LeisureStar2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an old question but to answer it anyway I would suggest you get it done professionally if the car is high end. If it is a comfortable run around car then yes it will work. Make sure you work on both sides though.by cmmckim3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I may work for a short while but as soon as winter gets here,..the cold will wipe it out. Probably the rain may do it also. a soft brush will tear it to pieces. this product (in my opinion) was not made to be used in the way. in doors only.by TheUSMale25/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably will work at least for a temporary patchby B2Busy4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby EDEDE4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?