Master Lock 6' LED Lighted Combo Lock
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your bike secure from theft with the Master Lock LED Lighted Combo Lock. This sturdy bike lock has a bright LED inside it, which emits a powerful blue light to fully illuminate the dials. The LED bike lock comes with a 6-foot vinyl-coated flexible steel cable and mounting brackets to secure your bike to street posts, bike racks and more.
Master Lock 6' LED Lighted Combo Lock:
- Helps secure your bike from theft
- Bike lock secures your bike to street posts and bike racks with ease
- LED bike lock lets you set your own personal combination
- LED illuminated dials
- Bike lock comes with a vinyl-coated flexible steel cable
- Bike lock cable measures 6' x 8mm
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there is a button to turn on the light. you cant turn off the light. it'll turn off in like 15 sec. there is no batter charger. but i think it'll last long since you barely use it. it's useful though at night. also the battery is cheapby vrael5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light is turned on by the press of a button, then automatically shuts off again moments later. The additional piece is a lock-holding clip that can be attached to your bike frame.by CApoppy5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks to LifeIsGoodToo: "Nice light and easy to change the combo, 05/05/2009 How to change the combination: 1) Set to 0000 2) Using a small pin (screw driver, etc), press the reset button on the back until it goes all the way in, and keep it pressed 3) Set the new combination 4) Release the reset button 5) Press the release button on the side.To be fair, the instruction is not clear, and pressing the reset button with one's finger is not enough as it needs to go in deeper. I had a few tries before I realized the reset button needed to go in deeper."by FrostyBill5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?