About this item
The Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man Desk & Chair With Storage Bin is the perfect place to color, play or study. It makes a great gift idea. This toddler Spider-Man Chair comes with a pull-out under-seat storage bin made of fabric. This bin opens up to reveal space for art supplies, books and more. Stationary items, such as pens, pencils and crayons, can be stored in the cup holder provided.
Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man Chair Desk with Storage Bin:
- Cup holder provides space to store pens and pencils or a drink
- Spider-Man Chair is designed with a storage bin under the seat
- Pull-out fabric storage bin holds art supplies, books and more
- Some assembly required
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Age Range: 18-60 months
- Toddler Desk Chair measures 26.5"L x 16.5"W x 14.5"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.5 x 16.5 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. But it easy to put together and comes with easy to read directionsby peterhappy9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but it's easy to assemble. Just don't over tighten thingsby Hightower4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by gorges368/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby leadpip28/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Landa232/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the toy story desk and it does not come assembled. it took me about 40 minutes to put together. but i am challenged when it comes to things like this! :)by ViolaViola12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 4 but very tall for his age (almost 4 ft). He has no problem sitting in it. I'd say from walking age up to 6.by Hightower12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As noted on the web page that the age range is 18-60 months.by Delta Children Support10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?