About this item
The Marvel Select Red Hulk Action Figure offers a rugged, bold and vibrant addition to a playroom. It stands over 10" tall, making it one of the largest produced by the company. This also ensures that it is easy for children to hold and carry around. This toy action figure comes equipped with a rubber base for convenient display options, making it a good choice for little ones who like to collect comic book characters. It features more than six points of articulation for flexible posing, helping to liven it up and allowing children to engage in imaginative superhero play. This 10" action figure also offers fine and intricately sculpted detail work that really brings the Red Hulk to life, encouraging plenty of excitement. With intense, superb coloration that is true to the character, it's a must-have for children and collectors alike.
Rippling muscles and ripped pants are detailed to look just like the comic book drawings that inspired its creation. Your little one is sure to love this tough, ferocious Marvel Select Red Hulk Action Figure.
Marvel Select Red Hulk Action Figure:
- 10" action figure is just the right size for easy carrying and holding
- Multiple points of articulation; more than 6 total
- One of the largest Marvel select action figures ever produced
- Fine and intricately sculpted detail work with superb coloration
- Fantastic addition to Marvel action figure collections
- Comes complete with rubber base
See all Avengers.
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.6 x 9.4 x 4.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Points of articulation means how many movable joints the figure has; such as knee, elbow, hip, or shoulder. He does not talk.by armydarby4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, he don't talk. That's the only thing.by Gorgeousmomi1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?