Martha Stewart Knit & Weave Loom Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Martha Stewart Knit & Weave Loom Kit makes knitting and weaving easy for both beginners and pros alike. This unique loom can be adjusted to more than 30 different configurations. You can choose to knit, double knit or weave with this Martha Stewart Loom Kit. Use the included instructions, as well as the free online videos, to create scarves, hats, blankets and crafts. The 300-piece Martha Stewart Weave Loom Kit includes two 36-hole straight pieces, two 28-hole semi-circle pieces, four 12-hole straight pieces, two 10-hole U-shaped pieces, four 6-hole straight pieces, four 6-hole corner pieces, 206 small-gauge pegs, 104 large-gauge pegs, a knitting tool, a weaving tool, a crochet hook, small and large yarn needles and an instruction booklet. Learn new knitting and weaving skills, or improve upon the ones you have, with the Martha Stewart Knit & Weave Loom Kit.
Martha Stewart Knit & Weave Loom Kit:
- Portable and adjustable with over 30 different configurations
- This unique loom allows you to knit, double knit or weave
- Includes instruction booklet and free instructional videos online
- Great for beginners and pros
- 300-piece kit includes: two 36-hole straight pieces, two 28-hole semi-circle pieces, four 12-hole straight pieces, two 10-hole U-shaped pieces, four 6-hole straight pieces, four 6-hole corner pieces, 206 small-gauge pegs, 104 large-gauge pegs, knitting tool, weaving tool, crochet hook, small and large yarn needles and an instruction booklet
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 7.25 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, its not because of poor workmanship on the loom. Better to spend your money on a Knifty Knitter kit. The pegs won't stay in and this is so frustrating someone young would most likely just walk away. Loom knitting is great for a 12 yr old but they need good quality products to work with.by desertknitter2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldnt see why not. The instructions are very lacking as it's hard to see the detail on the photos but there are many good videos on youtube.com that teach you and show different things you can make on these types of looms. If you don't want her to search on youtube you'd have to learn first I guess lol or download them for her to watch. There are also instructional booklets you can buy for loom weaving.by LIDebNY2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. Bought this for my 12yr old for xmas and she had a hat made within a day of opening it. Lots of easy to follow youtube vids for project ideas.by iluvjrmints2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup. looms can be used at any age, just takes practice.by baumchele2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this kit for myself and will engage my almost six year old granddaughter in making scarves. I don't see why it would not be suitable for a 12 year old girl. Don't forget to have her go to the site and watch the videos that Martha has available. I chose this set over the cheaper one as this one looks very well made and has more options and should last for years.by rollinbuggy5512/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are still selling everywhere so I doubt recalled.by LIDebNY10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to me unless you want the width of the scarf to be more than 54" it would be a problem but the length can be any length you desire.by WitmarcWoman12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?