About this item
The Marshalltown 27 Drywall T-Square makes it easy to get accurate measurements during construction work. It is suitable for professional use and it features a silver anodized finish to ensure that it is sturdy and durable. The rulings on the front and the reverse side as well as stud markings help you to make precise, quick cuts. The numbers are done in a black epoxy paints that is made to last so they remain legible even after extended use. This drywall square also has a notched head so you can make cuts while a board is on the floor.
Marshalltown 27 Drywall T-Square:
- Intended for the true professional to stand up to heavy daily use
- Silver-anodized finish with black epoxy paint numerals for long wear and legibility
- Notched head, reverse rulings and stud markings allow for quick, accurate cuts
- Aircraft-style rivets secure blades for long-term accuracy
- T-square tool has one arm that measures 16" for use in finding studs
- Head is notched which enables cutting a 48" board in one pass while the board is standing on the floor
- 1/8" blade thickness
- 47-7/8" x 22"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 23.25 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.