Marketside Extra Large Thin Crust Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza, 30.5 oz
Check out these related products
- $50.38 Was $65.62Save $15.24
- Reduced Price$40.18 Was $56.46Save $16.28
- Reduced Price$150.95 Was $203.92Save $52.97
- $62.36 Was $81.20Save $18.84
- $41.43 Was $56.07Save $14.64
- Clearance$256.40 Was $346.28Save $89.88
- Reduced Price$27.60 Was $46.82Save $19.22
- $95.60 Was $129.20Save $33.60
- $17.19 Was $23.34Save $6.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Marketside Extra Large Thin Crust Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Sausage and pepperoni with a four-cheese blend
- Thin crust bakes tender and crispy
- Guaranteed delicious
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Crust (Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil [With Natural Flavor Colored With Beta Carotene], Culture Wheat Starch, Yeast, Dextrose, Sale, White Corn Meal, Citric Acid, L-Cysteine), Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sauce (Diced Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride], Water, Tomato Past, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Blend of Romano And Parmesan Cheeses [Pasteurized Part Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Citric Acid, Spiced, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives], Garlic Powder, Onion Powder), Peperoni (Pork And Beef, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Spices, Water, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Paprika, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring), Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Anit-Caking Agent], Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Anit-Caking Agnet]), Garlic, Dried Parsley, Dried Oregano. Contains Milk And Wheat.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Manufactured for Marketside, a division of Walmart Stores, Inc.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||220|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 25 G||38|
|Saturated Fat 11 G||55|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 60 Mg||20|
|Sodium 960 Mg||40|
|Total Carbohydrate 27 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 19 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I buy, I freeze, I cook from frozen. Just don't make the same mistake I did. Don't take it out of the box (to reduce the size) without keeping instructions on how to cook it. Depending on how long you plan of freezing it, I would recommend a double wrap to prevent freezer burn.by MysticImportCo2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually always freeze this pizza and take it straight from the freezer to the oven. I only cook it at 350 degrees for a longer time.. Just keep and eye on it and it is done when cheese starts to brown and is bubbly. It is delicious and perfect this way!by DebbieTN1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is ok to freeze the uncooked pizza, but it would need to be thawed out in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours prior to baking.by HelpPL3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?