Mario Strikers Charged introduces nine sensational new stadiums, plus a host of new characters with their own special abilities and power moves. Players create their own teams by mixing and matching captains and sidekicks, then use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to face opponents in single-player or multiplayer modes. Mastering Striker Challenges or the tournament-styled Road to the Striker Cup will unlock new elements and cheats. The excitement extends beyond your living room as Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo's wireless gaming service, enables players nationwide to meet and compete online. Participants are ranked using a positive structured points-based system, and rankings are reset to zero each week to keep the competition fresh and fierce.
- Supercharged Characters! The captains from Super Mario Strikers are back, joined by four new ones, and now you can create your own original team by mixing and matching your captain with an all-new cast of sidekicks.
- Wreak havoc on the field by unleashing an all-new captain super-ability. Sidekicks take center stage with dramatic new skill shots!
- Terrific new Wii controls. Use the Nunchuk to control your characters and deploy items. Flick the Wii Remote to steal the ball and flatten foes. No yellow cards here!
- Tons of new single-player modes, from tutorials to tournaments to challenges
- Up to four players can battle locally, or go online and bash rivals via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!
- Super-interactive stadiums challenge you with unique hazards. Get whacked by Thowps or blown of the pitch!
- The metal ball is almost a character by itself. Charge it up to unleash a barrage of up to six balls in a Mega Strike! If you're defending, seize control of the goalie, point the Wii Remote at the screen and block the balls as they rocket towards you!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Crude Humor and Mild Cartoon Violence