About this item
Now you can target upper and lower body muscle groups with the Marcy Diamond Weight Bench with 80 lb Weight Set. Easily burn calories, lose weight and define muscles with this excellent weight bench and weight set. Constructed of tough steel tubular framing, this workout weight bench has an excellent user capacity up to 300 lbs and 200 lbs on the bars. Made from high density material this weight set, with its powder-coated finish has increased durability for year-round use. Tighten up your body muscles on the Marcy Diamond Weight Bench with 80 lb Weight Set featuring the leg developer which works the quadriceps, hamstrings and glute muscles. This Diamond bench set which includes one-piece standard size weight bar, 2 standard spring retaining clips, 2 x 25 lb weight plates and 2 x 15 lb weight plates. It also accepts all standard and medium-sized barbells. You can assemble this weight bench effortlessly. You'll be increasing your strength and stamina in no time.
Marcy Diamond Weight Bench with 80 lb Weight Set:
- Heavy duty, steel tube frame
- Workout weight bench has durable, powder coated finish
- High density, rolled upholstery
- 5-position back pad on steel weight set adjusts to chest press and incline press exercise positions
- Leg developer
- Foam roller pads on steel weight set
- Accepts standard size weight plates and barbells
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 64"L x 48"W x 49"H
- Boxed dimensions: 48.75"L x 16"W x 8.75"H
- Model# MD2080
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||130.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 48.0 x 49.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.