Wrapped in an emotional journey of courage and friendship, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom takes players on a majestic adventure as Tepeu, a cunning individual who must rely on his agility to triumph over increasing obstacles. What he lacks in might, his towering companion makes up for with his colossal size and brawn. As players progress through the game's lush environments, the Majin will continue to acquire additional abilities that will provide access to previously obstructed areas. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom redefines co-op AI gameplay by delivering an accessible experience that offers the perfect mix of stealth, action, and puzzle solving. Though each character has their own objective, teamwork is essential for survival as the hero and the Majin must work in tandem to overcome any obstacle or adversaries that lie in their path.
- Forge an alliance: Partner with the enigmatic ogre Majin to cooperatively battle the darkness and find creative ways to solve puzzles on a massive scale.
- Discover a whole new world: Journey though a mysterious fallen empire bursting with adventure, creatures and challenges. Seamlessly explore a vibrant world rendered in beautiful high definition.
- Diverse gameplay: Experience the perfect gameplay mix combining stealth action, problem solving, platform navigation and combat.
- Legendary talent: Directed by Yoshiki Okamoto, whose previous games in the Resident Evil and Street Fighter II series have sold millions of copies.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Animated Blood and Violence