About this item
Majestic Pet 100% natural premium quality chews are tasty and nutritious- Plus, it cleans teeth and exercises gums to promote better dental health- It's a snack you and your dog can feel great about- Bully Sticks are prized by dogs for their compelling tastiness and how long they last- Indeed, it can take a strong dog well over an hour to eat one, and thus is an enjoyable, safe way to keep an energetic breed occupied and out of trouble, even when unsupervised- Furthermore, since the bully stick is pure beef, it is 100% digestible- SKU: MAJPT228
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.69|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- USAby nobaddogsjustbadowners11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bully sticks are made from Bull Dongs.by nobaddogsjustbadowners11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Bullys are madre from free-range fed cattle from USA, Mexico and Brazil. They are all natural bully's, we do not use any chemicals nor preservatives and are fully inspected by FDA and cleared. We cannot sell any bullys that have not been cleared by FDA.by Majestic Pet Product Expert3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is one ingredient in these: a bull's stick.by nobaddogsjustbadowners11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked and did not realize that it does not say a single word on the package. The sticks are all in one thick plastic sealed bag. I only went by what the discription stated and the price for the amount of sticks. You just pointed out something very inportant to me. I wasn't paying attention and only went by "all natural ingredients". But my dogs really like them and it didn't smell like I needed to check around to see if one of them messed on the floor like some of the other bully sticks they have eaten in the past, if you know what some of the sticks smell like once they start chewing them.by zukeepa2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?