Mainstays Zippered Waterproof PEVA Mattress Protector
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Extend the life of your mattress with the Mainstays Zippered Waterproof PEVA Mattress Protector. This protector provides waterproof protection from spills and stains.
Mainstays Zippered Waterproof PEVA Mattress Protector:
- Fits over entire mattress for complete encasement
- Easy-care fabric
- Top fabric: 100 percent polyester with PEVA vinyl acetate laminate
- Bottom and sides: 100 percent polypropylene
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry no heat
- Remove promptly
- Do not iron
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 39.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This mattress is More a mesh with air holes on its sides and bottoms - Insects would have to be extremely small to get through those air slots. Depending on Size is answer I would suggest if worried about insects already on a mattress get a cheap rubber or vinyl based cover to put under it - they however are usually very thin - This should also protect from Water / moisture / mold on mattressby Graffik5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you make sure theres no holes. i'm fighting bedbugs currently. I actually used a Full cover to cover my chair and vacuumed it closed, duct taped the zipper all the way and currently its holding so i'd try the same with your bed, vacuum it tight duct tape the zipper and if you have pets keep them off, i noticed our cats claws were able to poke thru just by walking across it. im going to go back tuesday and get the biggest size for the sofa then get slip covers. we've gotten them out of the bedroom just gotta work on the living room :( good luck to you!by Laura24x75/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (25) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is the exact same item just a different size, I'm sure it is.by Penq4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is machine washable but when I wash mines the top part matted up on the first wash. After that it doesn't look good.by chakleteclr4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Underneath is vinyl covered by polyester to eliminate the crunchy soundby Penq4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the top surface is a fluffy white surface - sorta like a white blanket non transparent - sides are partially see-thruby Graffik7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?