Mainstays Waterproof Fitted Soft Top Mattress Protector, White
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Mainstays Waterproof Mattress Cover makes your mattress more comfortable. You'll notice the difference in comfort the very first night. The durable, 100 percent polyester Mainstays mattress cover fits mattresses up to 12' deep and features an extra-soft top. It's fitted, so it's easy to put on and take off. The soft mattress cover is also waterproof, for long-term protection against liquid stains and the mold and mildew they can trigger. The machine washable cover is available in twin, full, queen and king sizes.
Mainstays Waterproof Fitted Soft Top Mattress Protector, White:
- Extends the life of your mattress
- Soft top for extra comfort
- Waterproof to provide protection against spills and stains
- Fitted construction for easy installation and removal
- Material content: 100 percent Polyester
- Care instructions for this Mainstays mattress cover: machine wash cold
- Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 11"H
- Full: 75"L x 54"W x 11"H
- Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 11"H
- King: 80"L x 78"W x 11"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 39.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The mattress cover fits up to a 12 inch mattress & you choose the size, twin, full, queen or king.by Shuttlebug8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean mattress thickness, I believe it fits up to an 18" mattress.by happy2bsenior8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- queenby Kweet2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- You can select the size you need.by CommunityAnswer8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I dry mine using the lowest heat setting - or even just use the 'air dry' setting. I would not use much heat at all - it dries just as quickly on 'air dry' and you don't risk the shrinking and bunching that can happen to many waterproof fabrics.by BKWE8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this cover a few weeks ago and I haven't washed it yet. I would imagine if you wash it in cold water, it would probably dry on the "Fluff air no heat" setting.by happy2bsenior8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it in my dryer on gentle cycle for about 7-8 minutes and then hang it out to complete drying. This has always worked for me.by Jerzhousewife8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always put it through an extra spin (or two!) to get out most of the excess water, and then tumble dry on the lowest setting above "no heat". It seems to do fine.by AshIvy8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want a perfect fit, I think this would be too large.by Beviekb9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This protector does not come in twin XL.by CommunityAnswer9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- from $24.75
- from $24.74
- from $9.10
- from $49.88
- from $37.00
- from $15.86
- from $19.88
- from $19.49
- from $39.99