About this item
The Hometrends Rattan Accent Lamp provides both illumination and decoration for your living room or other space. It features a classic mesh design that matches with a variety of decor themes and color schemes. A fabric lining adds to its look and also diffuses the light. Made of dark brown rattan, it is durable as well as decorative. A brushed nickel base keeps it upright and balanced. This accent table lamp can be placed on an end table, dresser or other location, and it is suitable for the bedroom, family room, living room and more. Use it for reading at night or for extra light wherever you need it.
Hometrends Rattan Accent Lamp:
- Dark brown rattan table lamp
- Fabric lining
- Brushed nickel base
- Accent table lamp model #W-BL1127B
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 7.5 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The suggested use is CFL 5W max candelabra bulb OR B 25W max candelabra bulb. I hope that helps :)by NashvillianMarine3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the bulb is just like the ones you put in a chandelier, the instructions says 25 watt but I think it can hold a little high watt like 60by Wiccabewitch3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 watt maxby j1955cm3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lamp takes max 25watt blub which is used in a nightlight or candle opera lamp. or it will also take a 5 watt bulb depending on the amount of brightnest. Not used as a reading lamp.by Biggs603/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suggested use is CFL 5W max candelabra bulb OR B 25W max candelabra bulb. I hope that helps :)by NashvillianMarine9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are the candelabra type that are flame shaped. The paper "tunnel" is narrow so these work best.by GingerMama827/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what lamp the other person is talking about, but this lamp is not battery powered; it plugs in.by Wills9131/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is a battery powered table lamp.by CommunityAnswer12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?