Mainstays Universal Lid
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$13.30 List price $16.00Save $2.70
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.76 List price $19.32Save $4.56
- Clearance$8.13 List price $16.99Save $8.86
- Clearance$7.95 List price $15.99Save $8.04
- Clearance$7.33 List price $14.99Save $7.66
- Clearance$6.56 List price $13.99Save $7.43
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$31.51 List price $63.99Save $32.48
- Clearance$15.17 List price $30.99Save $15.82
- Clearance$6.54 List price $13.99Save $7.45
- Clearance$10.68 List price $21.99Save $11.31
- Clearance$7.17 List price $14.99Save $7.82
- Reduced Price$41.58 List price $56.27Save $14.69
- Clearance$7.37 List price $14.99Save $7.62
- Clearance$6.76 List price $13.99Save $7.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Universal Lid is a kitchen necessity. The lid fits most 8", 10" and 12" pans, adding functionality in the kitchen.
Mainstays Universal Lid:
- Glass and stainless steel
- Fits most 8", 10" and 12???
- Stay cool knob with stainless steel accent
- Handwash only
- Model# 80117/551
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Glass|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80117/551|
|Primary Shelf ID:||85661|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.69 x 12.38 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Deejoan, I measured mine across the INSIDE diameter and it is just slightly longer than 12" so yes, it should fit!!by Treelawn8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will fit a 12" inch panby Wikki20138/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Fry Pan lid DOES NOT FIT my All Clad 12" Fry Pan. It slips into the fry pan by just a fraction making it unsafe to use. Will return it to store for refund. Bummer! Suggest you bring your fry pan to store to see that it fits your fry pan.by CaliforniaCarol7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits my 12" pan perfectly.by TrixieR8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby SLE1108538/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by bexmg8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brenda, this has never happened to me but if it did, I would take the lid to my neighborhood hardware store (assuming the handy sales people will find something amid all their stock that would work well, and also the proper dimension screw to keep the knob firmly attached to the lid), or else I'd use the knob of an old lid before discarding it. [But these particular lids are so inexpensive, it might be easier to replace the whole thing.]by Treelawn10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check Amazonby JBCool25/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be cheaper to buy another lid.by fw2026/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This looks like a standard screw-on pot/stove knob. Suggest Home Depot. Hope this helps.by CaliforniaCarol2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will fit an 8" pan and no there is no vent hole other then all around the lid I believe some steam might come out but does not splatter when use for frying something.sby Wikki20138/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cover would fit an 8" pan with some overlap to spare. No, it does not have a vent hole - more about that in a moment, Linda. I don't have any Tranmontina pans but I do have a Kitchen Aid 12" (diameter) skillet - this cover fits the 12" span exactly but doesn't have any overhang (alas). I like this attractive lid because it has some see-through material as well as metal, but I wish it were another 1/2" or 1" wider to accommodate my biggest pans. Still, for the price, it's a good deal. I used to own a universal lid that was bigger and uglier but so wide that it interfered with other pans on the stove, so this smaller size works better. Please note, Linda, that if your covers don't have vent holes and you want to leave a tiny opening to vent steam as you cook, you can always slide your lid just a little off-kilter so just a little steam escapes.by Treelawn5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the individual skillet/pan, it may or may not fit snugly. Some skillets/pans have handle(s) that prevent the lid from fitting snug. There are no vent holes in the lid. The lid has a small area in the center which is clear/glass.by loves2shop4bargains5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$76.47 Was $84.97Save $8.50
- from $14.04
- $27.89 Was $29.79Save $1.90
- from $11.04
- $3.96 Was $6.70Save $2.74