Mainstays US Leisure Umbrella Base, Cappuccino
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Mainstays US Leisure Umbrella Base is durable, and designed for years of carefree use in many climates. It can be filled with water or sand and has an easy to fill spout and security plug. The umbrella base has a decorative design that adds style as well as function.
Mainstays US Leisure Umbrella Base, Cappuccino:
- Blow molded resin
- Durable and designed for years of carefree use
- Lightweight when empty (filled with water - 40 lbs, sand - 50 lbs)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Use with umbrella poles up to 1-1/2" diameter
- Easy to fill spout and security plug
- Decorative design adds style as well
- Size: 15.5" diameter
- Model# MS1209202168
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS1209202168|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 15.50 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there is a small insert into the base that holds the umbrella still. it's a good stand for how cheap it is. not very attractive but it does the jobby kwazymonkey7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it is plastic and plastic ware's.by marynmissouri5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just stick it in but the neck of the base provides a level of security and stability. I wouldn't use this alone as the primary support of an umbrella, but if your umbrella goes through the table base you have a winner. Hope this helps.by 2014purchaser4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?