About this item
Maximize the space in your child's bedroom with the Mainstays Twin over Twin Bunk Bed. Crisp, clean lines in a silver finish coordinate well with all room decor. Designed with safety in mind, this deluxe bunk bed includes 12.5-inch high guardrails. A sturdy, slanted ladder is fastened to the frame for safe climbing and easy access to the top bunk. Ideal for siblings sharing a room or for sleepovers, this bunk bed has the added benefit of converting to two separate twin beds. Versatile and practical, the Mainstays Twin over Twin Bunk Bed will be enjoyed for years to come!
Mainstays Twin over Twin Convertible Bunk Bed:
- Sturdy metal frame construction
- The Mainstays Bunk Bed in multiple colors easily converts into 2 separate twin beds
- Designed for safety and durability
- Full length guardrails and ladder included
- Guardrail height: 12.5"
- Metal slats for support and comfort
- Accommodates 2 standard twin mattresses (sold separately)
- Maximum upper mattress thickness of 6"
- Weight limit for upper bunk: 200 lbs
- Weight limit for lower bunk: 225 lbs
- Carton dimensions: 82"L x 14.5"W x 7"H
- Twin size bunk bed dimensions: 78"W x 41.5"D x 62"H
- Mattresses sold separately from this convertible bunk bed. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||88.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||78.0 x 41.5 x 61.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it converts.by ambee080311/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The directions for doing this are simple. I chose to make it into a bunk bed for space issues, but you build the two beds separately first.by mjwmorcbm11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes Hannah it does converts, before you put it all 2gther , u have to first built the two twin size bedby RITCHIE0911/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this bed for my girls room. Yes it does convert into 2 separate beds. When you put it together you put the bottom together first and then the top goes right over it. It also gives you cap covers for the post so that when you make the bed separate you con cover the top holes.by petersona11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bunk bed can be converted into two separate twin beds.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's what I am using it for, two twin beds.by CarolineG9/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are!!by Melyssacoop19/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! This product is meant to be assembled only as a bunk bed! While it is possible to modify, we do not recommend altering our products for warranty and safety reasons. Thank you!by DHPCustomerSupport4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Not so far, seems very sturdy.by CarolineG11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are very sturdy when assembled correctly!by Melyssacoop111/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! As long as it is assembled properly, it will not squeak or be shaky. Thank you!by DorelSupport-Mainstays3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?