Mainstays Titan Area Rug
Customers also considered
- from $19.17
- from $5.97
- from $24.88
- Rollbackfrom $34.97
- from $43.69
- from $4.85
- from $7.88
- from $6.97
- from $19.96
- from $12.96
- from $12.96
- from $7.88
- from $11.44
- from $22.48
- Rollbackfrom $19.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Titan is a functional and durable multi-purpose rug. It has a low-level polypropylene face and a skid-resistant latex backing.
Mainstays Titan Area Rug:
- Multi-purpose rug
- Low-level polypropylene face
- Skid-resistant backing
- Made in Egypt
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sponge type carpet pad or attach rubber shelving stuff the "grip kind" to the back to prevent slippage. If you can use sticky Velcro pieces to attach to the floor that does works very well, and you can use this on carpet as well to make your area rug stay put. Sometimes it works if you can heat up the back of the rug with a hairdryer/blow dryer and bend the creased part in the opposite direction it will lay a little flatter, do this often as it will soften the crease. Good luck!by ILuvTurkie10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My rug was delivered rolled up, no problems with folds. I got the Forest Green color.by LindsayNYC7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try getting it very wet and drying it outside on a flat surface. I also bought mine at Walmart and it came folded. It is now flat from wetting it and drying it flat.by 24Poodles8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a product you can buy to put under the rug to stop it from sliding.by LoveMyNewLife8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You mentioned the folds in the rug. I placed my desk over my rug. I haven't had any problems with folds. If you can place something somewhat heavy on the rug, the folds will come out. I purchased the bigger room sized rug. You really need bathroom rugs for the bathroom, that will prevent the sliding.by 21bubbles8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use a whole can woolite foam rug cleaner on it , and then vacuum, it does straighten out some.by bodjie8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't, it would get wet and moldy here in the NW. I think it is too absorbent.by MauiWahine11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, we actually use it on our screened porch but that has a roof. Considering the backing, I will use it for outdoors.by EGinNC9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you're better off with a rug made for outdoors. I don't think this rug would hold up if it was exposed to the elements.by LindsayNYC7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes-I use mine under the bar-b-que on my deck. You can hose it off and it drys quickly. The underneath side is rubber. Very thin.by 24Poodles9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using it in my covered Gazebo. It's been outside about a month or so now, and I love it...looks great!by Gadget294010/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can, but it's too nice for you to use it outdoors.by 21bubbles8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This carpet is thin. About just over 1/4 of an inch. If you have about 1/2 inch between your floor and the bottom of your door it should be okay to use.by ILuvTurkie11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem. It fits under my door - but it hardly has a "front entrance" appearance! Back door would be fine, though.by ParticularHomemaker11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is heavy enough not to move around. It is not as thick as oriental rugs though.by EGinNC11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You want to use a 5 foot by 7 foot rug as a door mat? It's way too big for a doormat.by LindsayNYC11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Thin enough for door mat!by DogMomma1311/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very thin--This would work for a door mat.by 24Poodles11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?