Similar items in stock
Mainstays Stanton Nylon Scatter Rug
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The beautiful yet subtle patchwork pattern of the Mainstays Stanton Nylon Scatter Rug will add fashion to any area room or office. Constructed of durable nylon, this area rug is both beautiful and functional.
Mainstays Stanton Nylon Scatter Rug:
- 100 percent nylon printed rug
- Neutral color patterns provide a bit of style
- Easy care and cleaning
- Made in the USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 34.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have this rug and the care instructions on underside of it indicate rug should be spot cleaned with a mild detergent and water, or professionally cleaned; vacuum regularly.by Hestheway9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug is not washer or dryer safe. The tag recommends spot cleaning with a gentle detergent and water or having it professionally cleaned.by tiaragwin11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can not wash this rug in a washing machine. Spot clean with a foam cleaner for rugsby spiritwatch11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the backing on this rug? Will it need some kind of pad to protect a hardwood floor?
- I have this rug and the backing is rubber. I have it on my hardwood floor and do not have a pad underneath it.by Hestheway9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug is beautiful, and no, the latex backing on product is sufficient to stay where placed.by MRSDMS4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug has a rubbery feeling bottom that prevents it from sliding. I use mine on my hardwood floors and it stays right where I put it without hurting the floor at all.by tiaragwin11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $9.35
- from $49.00
- from $11.66