Customers also viewed these products
Mainstays Square Food Canister, Medium
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your dry foods fresh with this Mainstays Square Food Canister. Its casual design will add an inviting accent to any kitchen area.
Mainstays Square Food Canister, Medium:
- Holds dry food
- Glass construction
- Silicone gasket for airtight closure keeps food fresh
- Iron buckle accent
- Microwave, refrigerator and freezer safe
- Care: hand wash
- Dimensions: 4.45"L x 4.45"W x 7.6"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3645|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.45 x 4.45 x 7.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I too would like to know if I purchased 12 of this item what the price would be. I would also like to know how many quarts or liters these hold. Thank
- I have purchased 50 & counting. I am a Wal-Mart Associate & have purchased as many as 10 in one day. The case holds 4. No I did not get a discount for my large purchase. Becouse they are under $10.00 a canister I do not care. You will not find a better deal for the quility. A quart is 32 oz. Just fill it up. Then you will know what it holds.by DLRH6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opion "glass construction" means no seam & clear. They are that. They are perfect for showing off my dolls & keep them dust free becouse of the seal. The only problem I have is my camra picks up the clear glow of the canister. It the same with glass.by DLRH11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?