Mainstays Sofa Sleeper, Black Faux Leather
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Featuring beautiful modern styling and a rich black finish, the Mainstays Black Faux Leather Sofa Sleeper makes a fantastic addition to the den, family room or home office. It's perfect for hosting overnight guests, and provides a comfortable spot to relax during the day. It'll look great in front of your HDTV or entertainment center, and can also complement your bedroom decor. This comfortable black leather sofa sleeper features a thickly padded seat cushion and loose back cushion. Both cushions can easily be removed to access the single-sized contemporary sofa sleeper. Plus, it's durably made with stain-resistant faux leather upholstery, which makes it ideal for those with pets and children. Best of all, the black faux leather looks and feels just like the real thing.
Mainstays Black Faux Leather Sofa Sleeper:
- Contemporary, modern styling
- Rich black finish for a stylish look
- Black Leather Sofa Sleeper converts into a single size sleeper (mattress included)
- Contemporary sofa sleeper is durably made with stain-resistant faux leather upholstery
- Black faux leather sofa looks great in your bedroom, office, living room or entertainment area
- Black Leather Sofa Sleeper is perfect for hosting overnight guests
- Black faux leather looks and feels just like real leather
- Assembled Mainstays Black Faux Leather Sofa Sleeper Dimensions: (Closed) 52.75"W x 31"D x 34.5"H; (Open) 52.75"W x 85.5"D x 34.5"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.75 x 31.0 x 34.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. There is some assembly, but very easy. My husband put it together in about 15 minutes. It comes with the tool you need. You have to put on the arm rest and the legs.by MsAshG3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Noneleft20132/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes some assembly. It took my husband, who is very handy, about 40 minutes. Not too difficult but some of the holes did not line of perfectly on the first try. The arms and legs need to be attached but the sofa sleeper part was fully assembled.by Taralovestoshop2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it was extremely easy. You hook the arms to the base, add the screws and bolts, screw in the feet and you are done. Pretty painless.by GMa2daTot2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it is very simple to assemble. Hex wrench is providedby guitarzantrains2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, but very little and extremely easy to do. Have to put 3 bolts/washers in each side (6 total), plus another 4 to put the 4 legs on the sofa. Only took a few minutes to do it.by MScampgal2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I viewed this sleep sofa in a local Walmart today, May 20, 2013. The box says the mattress is a twin sized mattress.by Lebro5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product specifications says this: Sofa Sleeper converts into a single size sleeper (mattress included). That appears to be a twin sized mattress, but I'm also not sure, like you, because a few of the reviewers here said the bed comfortably sleeps two, and they did not specify children or adults.by Lebro5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just repeated the size of the whole couch. I want to know the size of the mattress. I'm assuming it is a twin which usually measures 39" x 75"by RobertR5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 52.75"W x 85.5"D x 34.5"Hby DASupport5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is it hard or is it soft and comfortabe as a love seat and as a bed....i tried the tufon couch with cup holder arms, could not set or sleep on it, it
- It is very comfortable as a loveseat. My advise is to go buy an eggshell mattress cover or a memory foam mattress cover. My daughter complained at first, but when I bought the eggshell cover she hasn't complained sinceby An anonymous customer3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's is not too hard, but not too soft to sit on. We sit on it everyday as it is our only sitting in our tiny house. The bed seems like any other sofa bed. My husband sleeps on it often as I a pregnant, uncomfortable and he snores lol I had a futon from WM before and was very hard to sleep or even sit on.by MsAshG3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comfy sofa but can feel springs in bed, also the cushions are short front to back.by Derf20132/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?