About this item
These clever and useful Mainstays Sheet Straps keep your fitted sheets in place so they do not slip off the corners of your mattress. They can even turn flat sheets into snugly fitting contour sheets. These heavy-duty workhorses grip any thickness of fabric to keep the linens in place. Take a set along when you go to college. You will appreciate the good fit. These mattress sheet straps are supplied in a 4-pack, so there is one for each corner of your bed. They work with all mattresses or box springs sizes, from twin to king.
Mainstays Sheet Straps, 4-Pack:
- Adjusts from 6.5" to 18"
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty
- Adjustable sheet straps grip any thickness of fabric for a tight and snug fit
- Fits any size mattress or box spring
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 1.25 x 0.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There should have been a diagram on back of package. Hmm Place each fastener in such a manner as to make sheet corner hug mattress corner. And the clip ends should be about 10 to 12 inches from corner of mattress.by rsmquilts5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only place I found was at the 4 corners of the bed. They are applied about 4 inches from each corner on each side of the corner. This keeps the corners from pulling off the bed.by lightbulblady3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Top and bottom corners, attach diagonally. Make kind of a triangle using the corner as one side. Don't attach them to the mattress or box springs as the directions state.by TJAMM2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are elastic and easily stretch. Apply each end to opposite corners of the sheet in a diagonal direction at each corner of the mattress it is fitting over.by bw3l4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- attach to the corners and the strap goes under the corner of the mattress, like a loopby svvfd2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After you wrap the sheet under your mattress, lift up one corner of your mattress at a time. Fasten one clip to the sheet at about 3-4" down from the point of the corner, then carry the elastic across the point to about 3-4" down on the other side of the point and fasten the other clip to the sheet there. This will form something of a triangle, where the point will be the "top" angle of your triangle and the clips and elastic will form the "base" of your triangle. If I remember right, I think it forms an isosceles (sp?) triangle. Repeat at the other three corners with the other three sets of clips. Hope this helps.by BombayGranny10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You simply attach to the corners of the sheet so it keeps the sheet on the corner of the mattress. It fits the corner fine. Doesn't need anything but the corner. I find it works perfectly.by An anonymous customer10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I attach them to the corner of the fitted sheet about 1-1 1/2 " from the elastic area of the corner. Attach to each side. When you put the sheet on, you can stretch strap under corner of mattress.by SassyC549/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You attach them at the corners. The finished look will have them 'cutting' across the corners of the mattress. Makes it a little easier to adjust since you don't have to lift half the mattress to get the straps across, and puts less strain at the grip points.by DavWo8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're fully adjustable, like a bra worksby Mardigras11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what section in Walmart are these sold. I looked with the sheets/bedspreads and with the clothes hampers. etc. Thankyou
- I would ask a Walmart associate to help me. That works every time! Because I ordered on line and picked it up at delivery counter at store, I don't have a clue where they are.by rsmquilts12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to do a word search under ADJUSTABLE SHEET STRAPS on the Walmart website and it pulled them up.by lightbulblady2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Bedding buy where the pillows and pillow protectors are. Hard to find since it's such a small package but the associate knew exactly where to find them.by TJAMM4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't answer that. I hate looking all over a huge store so I just ordered online and pickuped it up at my local store in the layaway dept.by bw3l2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are hard to find, but yes, they are definitely worth it. And I use them for something other than sheets entirely. However, I too had to go online after being told by the store where I'd originally bought them that they were no longer being carried. The website said that not only were they still being carried there, but that they were in stock and available for pickup today!!! I called the store and thankfully talked to someone who knew what they were, and where. Under the bed pillow shelves are shelves of mattress covers, and under the mattress covers are the packages of sheet straps. They're not a big package, and if they're that close to the floor and underneath packages of mattress covers, they're not that visible, but I'll be picking up a new supply ASAP. I think the fact that they're a Mainstay brand also helped, though I wouldn't have known that without looking them up online.by BombayGranny12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered them online but when I went to pickup I had to go find another set. They were where they have the pillow protecter cases and mattress covers. They were all the way on the bottom shelf and I would never have found them if I didn't know what the package looked like. Worth finding though.by An anonymous customer4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't fiind them in any of the Walmarts I went in so that is why I chose to check out the online. This is where I found them. I found that many Associates in store didn't really know what I was talking about when I asked them where they were.by SassyC543/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They were pretty hard to find. In fact, my husband spotted them after I'd given up. They were in the sheet section, towards the bottom, by things like single pillow cases and pillow covers. Good luck finding them. Ask someone if necessary. They're worth it.by Mardigras5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got mine on line and the product can be delivered to your home for a very low delivery charge. When you order it the price will be given. It is very low price.by rsmquilts5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen these on Amazon.com.by oldguy625/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Apparently they're only available in stores but do know that some catalogs that we get regularly always sell them. Won't mention the catalog names, but not for the low price of Walmart.by Mardigras11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?