About this item
Elegantly designed and stylishly complemented with soft beige and dark brown colors, the Mainstays Sand Dune 2 Person Sling Swing makes you feel like there is no better way to enjoy your outdoors than sitting and unwinding in it. Such is the amount of grace this patio swing chair brings into your backyard. Be it for a rewarding sip of tea on a beautiful summer evening, or a friendly chat with the auburn sunset in the background, you got a beautiful swing in which you can do them all. Made with heavy duty steel frames that come with a coated finish, it comfortably holds two persons at a time. The roof cover of this heavy duty swing is made from UV protected polyester material, which gives you excellent shade from both sun and rain. The set also includes tools for assembly. See coordinating Sand Dune Collection pieces.
Mainstays Sand Dune 2-Person Sling Swing:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||100.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.5 x 60.75 x 67.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can simply use S hooks they work even better you dont get that creeking sound with them.. and they dont rust as fast..by Chevelle19707/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- large s-hooks, look for kids swing kits at home improvement storesby HappyDadOf35/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a very heavy guage of an "S" hook.by sportsgal5/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no, but there is a bar on the back at the ground level where you could put sand bags over it to add weight..by Chevelle19704/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come with anchors so you would have to do your own modifications. The footplate is pretty flimsy and would probably tear through. We just take the canopy off (easy) and let it swing. If it tips, it tips.by HappyDadOf34/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the middle would be uncomfortable. Maybe not if you add a bench cushion.by themillerlife9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- He should be fine.by Grace117/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?