About this item
Mainstays Queen Bed in Black offers a durable and stylish option that works well with a variety of home decor styles. This bed features an industrial-style, platform frame, which gives it a sleek, minimalistic look. Its power-coated steel construction provides this Queen platform bed with enhanced stability and toughness. Additionally, this item features square tubular framing, which reduces the bed's weight without reducing its durability. Furthermore, Mainstays Parsons bed is equipped with a wire mesh support system that offers a powerful stand-in for box springs.
Mainstays Parson's Bed, Black:
- Industrial-style platform bed frame
- Mainstays Parsons bed has a leek, minimal look
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Square tubular frame construction
- Comes with headboard and footboard
- Wire mesh support system eliminates the need for a box spring
- Assembly is required, instructions are included
- Queen size, 83.25"L x 62.5"W x 47"H fully assembled
- Mainstays Parsons bed is also available in Twin and in Full
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||70.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That's a good point actually. It does slip. But because it slips so easily it's also easy to slip right back into place. I end up pushing it back in place maybe once every 2-3 weeks. It takes about 3 seconds so it doesn't bother me much. It would have been nice if they had put some kind of raised edges on it to hold the mattress in place. But, all in all it's not really a problem.by An anonymous customer6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. Currently, I have installed a 5x8 slip resistant pad between the bed and mattress. Now the mattress requires a lot more force to slip. However, if enough force is applied, it will still slip. Non slip grip cost me approx $13 at walmart. Unless the mattress is roped to the bed with heavy duty rope, or railings are installed on the sides of the bed to hold the mattress in place, I do not see a fool proof way to prevent the mattress from slipping.by VenkyN10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dear Foxymona, How about laying down a layer of that nonslip shelf liner, it comes in black, strip's of anything spongy should solve the problem:)by blanch7810/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- put a sheet down between the bed and the mattress and that should help it dose it to me as well you just need something to help it grip the coated metal makes it slick.by Crazymdf1/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put a bed skirt underneath the mattress and it doesn't seem to slide around as much.by zieglersj1412/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a matt that you put under rugs to keep them from slipping. You can purchase in rug area. Works great!by Tlynn711/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Headboard, footboard and 2 middle pieces.by yfamp727/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the mesh base to this bed comes as two pieces. they are only united during assembly by a support beam. each half measures like 30''x40''. i cant imagine you'd ever live a place you couldn't get this in disassembled.by michaela082/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed base is two pieces that are connected by a leg. Easy to assemble and disassemble.by ksqu10/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed base comes in twoby Asia869/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is 2 pieces it dose not fold i was able to bring it up stairs on my ownby lee7318/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by yfamp727/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you plan on being rough on the bed with a wire support system your going to get the noise factor. but if youre just looking to go to sleep on it with a couple of toss and truns youre all good.by rio1018/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Noise at all and pretty comfortable bed size is slightly bigger than actual standard queen mattress sizeby Meenu1236/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Wire Mesh Is welded to a series of support Braces that provide a very stable sleeping surface for your mattress. There Is no squeaking as there are no moving parts to create any movement.by Dwellhome8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?